Friday, May 29, 2015

Favorite Flower!


Each week when I walk out into my gardens I see something that makes me smile and think "oh, they are my favorite!"  This week it is the iris, last week I was admiring the Lupine and the week before that as I smelled the Lily of the Valley I remembered that was one of my favorites.   Our lilac season seemed very short to me this year, I only had one or two bouquets in the house and they were gone!  I guess flowers are a little like children...they are all favorites, we love them all!   

 I have several varieties of iris, I am amazed at all the lovely colors available.  I am impressed by the very little amount of work required to maintain these beauties!  Just plant and forget about them.

This weekend summer officially arrives....  I just love summer and the flowers and warm weather!


1 comment:

Nancy's Notes said...

Oh you sound like me! What's blooming and I'm loving, is my favorite! That's just the spice of life, right! Beautiful flowers!
I'll be back to see you!
Nancy